Oryukdo Islands when translated literally means 5-6 islands. When looking at the islands at high tide, it appears that there are 6 islands. However, at low tide you can tell that two of the islands are actually only one island and therefore there are only 5 islands. But I honestly only really saw 3 islands at the angles that I was at. But it was fun and something new to see in Busan.



This past September a skywalk opened up at the overlook that I went to. I have not been on a skywalk before. I honestly didn't think I would actually walk out on it. I am afraid of heights to an extent. I don't mind being up high but I don't like looking down from said heights or to know how high I am. But it wasn't busy when I went to the skywalk, it was free, and I knew if I got scared I could just quickly walk off. To go on the skywalk, you had to put covers on your shoes. I waited for a while and watched others to know exactly what to do and then headed it. It was scary looking down but it was fun to look out at the islands and just the sea in general. It was calm and quiet.
 |
| There is a cave on this island. The entrance is a half oval snap on the front. From what I've read the water that drips from the ceiling of the cave is natural spring water. Sounds interesting. |
1 comment:
Skywalk -wow! You are braver than I would be!
Post a Comment