Pages

Monday, February 10, 2014

A Snowy Day

Waking up this morning I looked out at cloudy day.  I was running late as always and rushed around getting ready.  Just before I left I actually looked outside and saw it was SNOWING!  It was super fine and everything was melting on the roads but a few rooftops had some accumulating.  I snapped a few pictures and rushed out the door.
The mountain in the distance is lost through the snow!
A little snow accumulating on the roofs near the pond.
Some snow at my bus stop.  The brick building above the tunnel is where I catch the bus to work each day.  
Early this morning on the way to work there was a little snow accumulating on the cars. 
I fully expected the snow to stop within the hour because it was 36 degrees and there wasn't supposed to be any snow or rain in the forecast.  Well the fine snowed turned to bigger, beautiful flakes and continued through lunch.  Hours of teaching with the snow falling outside.  It was gorgeous.

There wasn't any accumulations where I live and work but there was some accumulation in other areas of Busan.  I saw some pictures of about a half inch or snow on sidewalks and such around Busan.  I did see two cars drive by with about an inch of snow covering their car while I waited for the bus.  There was quite a bit of snow that fell today but we didn't have to deal with icy road conditions which is wonderful.  We just got to admire the beauty of the snow.
The first car that went by had more snow on it, but this truck stopped so I was able to get a picture :)




When I got home, the mountain that seemed to be covered in clouds this morning had snowing on it.  It's makes the cold worthwhile to see some snow :)
There is some snow accumulating on the mountain behind my house but very little.

Cloudy, snowy, and beautiful 


Love this!

No comments: