Pages

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

My first Saturday is for relaxing!



I slept until about 9:30 and had a lazy morning . Then I went to the coffee shop that is just over a hill away.  I had gone the first day with my coteacher and had the wifi password on my touch but hoped to get it for my computer to.  I did.  I sat there for hours blogging, paying bills and catching up on things on the internet.  Then I explored that area just a bit including a bigger grocery store.  Then home for lunch and a nap.  I just wanted to relax some.  The evening was spent cleaning and unpacking.  I cleaned the bottom part of the fridge out.  I took out all trays and such and cleaned it all so that now I can buy more food to put in the fridge besides just water, coke, and milk. I will clean the freezer part out later.  I also did more laundry.  I’ve done so many loads of laundry already!  At least 1 a day and I think 3 today.  But I’m getting things cleaned up and feeling more comfortable in my apartment because I know its clean.  I finally unpacked my suitcases and put them in my very empty extra room.  I don’t know what I’m going to use that room for right now.  I’ve got to work on that.  I moved the couch out of that room and into my bedroom.  My bedroom is bigger and its nice to have a place to sit besides just my bed.  The weather today has been fantastic.  It rained this morning but as been cooler all day.  I’m sitting with my doors to my balcony and room open for fresh air.  So nice not to need the air conditioner! 

Tonight I’m also watching the Lotte Giants play the LG Twins.  I’m not sure if this is the postseason or not.  The logo says “7even” with kind of makes me think it’s a best of 7 series but I have no clue.  I do know the Lotte Giants are Busan’s team and they are playing at home.  So this is happening somewhere near me.  However, the Giants are losing by quite a bit.  Overall its been a productive and relaxing day.  Definitely what I needed.

No comments: