Monday, August 16, 2010
A Breath of Fresh Air
Being at Southeastern for a day a some change has been a breath of fresh air. I have loved being here. I love having roommates again. I love getting to hang out. I mean our house has had more visitors today than I had all last year in my house! Granted I'm just meeting most of them but it really has been great. I'm not nearly as anxious about starting school this week as I was last week. I know that this is where I need to be and that I am here for a reason. I know that school will still be challenging but God is blessing me during this time by surrounding me with friends that I love and care about. Friends that will be there on a daily basis. Friends that I don't have to call every 2-3 weeks just so I can have someone to talk to. God, thank you for this. Thank you for bringing me to Southeastern. Thank you for the many, many friends in my life and placing a few of them in the same town that I am in. It truly has been a blessing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment