Pages

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Haiti

Being sick these last few days, I haven't watched much of what is going on in Haiti but I know that there is devastation of this island country. In some ways, I can't watch the coverage because it bothers me so much to know there is so little that I can do. For now, I'll pray. I'll pray for those that are in the midst of the devastation, those going to help with aid, and those organizing the aid to be sent. I'm praying that those that God is calling to that nation to help them recover will respond to HIM and follow in obedience. I pray that through all of this HIS name is glorified.

Oh a separate side note, I have added a new things to my sidebar. I saw this on Tony Merida's site. Missions is a passion of mine and God has been deepening this passion over the last few months and is leading me to seminary to prepare for career missions. My prayer is that as you come to this site (for the very few that still do) that you will take a moment and pray for the unreached people group that is listed for the day. Take a moment or too to pray that workers will follow God has HE leads them to reach these groups of people.

About 2 minutes after posting the above blog, I stumbled across a blog that had quoted a good section of this article about Haiti. I liked it and thought it worth sharing as well. Take a minute or two or three to read the article by Albert Mohler.

Blessings!

No comments: