Spring has been a beautiful time to be in Busan. It seems as though every plant and every tree here bloom in the spring time. Although I would prefer some warmer temps. It has yet to make it to the 80s but the low 70s at least feel somewhat warm now. It will be nice when I don't need a jacket all the time but it is a very slow and gradual increase in temps. At least it's beautiful!
Here are a selection of pictures I've taken this spring.
 |
| I love that the hedges here fill with blooms during the spring. |
 |
| This median was such a bright red. The picture doesn't do it justice. It was beautiful. |
 |
| This tree is right outside the entrance to my apartment building. I walk by it everyday. The blooms smelled amazing! |
No comments:
Post a Comment