Sorry for taking so long to post but I have a TON to post about and my life has been crazy busy. My goal is to have it finished this weekend but right now I am watching the opening ceremonies of the Beijing games. I miss China so much! I didn't realize quite how much I attached to the culture and really fell in love with the Chinese people and their culture. I'm only in the first hour of the ceremonies but I'm loving them and wishing I was there. China definitely made and imprint on my life and will forever be a part of me. I am however getting frustrated with the obvious American perspective commentary. There have been some comments that I completely disagree with and make me want to scream back at them as though they could hear me.
Well back to watching them. I love the Olympics!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment